Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Last Post for 2009!



Hey Everyone,

My last post for 2009! Wow , I am really excited for what 2010 has in store for us all!. I am just thankful that everyone I know or have met this year is alive and healthy! That alone is a reason to praise the Lord! I am so grateful!!


Looking thru the stores and online because of the crazy sales going on , I noticed a lot of spring coats in resort. Love it! Because I'm a big trench coat person and they are sweeping in , in style. I checked out a couple of designers to see what is going to eventually inspire all other brands lol to make their coats this Spring. Enjoy some of my favs below , if you would like to check out some more www.instyle.com is an excellent resource.




Respectively we have Alexander Wang who sliced the sleeves off ,Cloud cover at Sacaci , Marc by Marc Jacobs, Christian Dior , Purple haze from Burberry ( I love) and Aquascutum, Michael Herz added feminine ruffles.








(all iamges from Instlye.com)


Loveee the Ruffle Trench n Purple Burberry one my favs!!! :)


I also wanted you guys to head over to Theta Mom if you have a chance to check out her post on 3 things she needs in 2010 , I that it was so deep. She said she needs 3 things in 2010 , Bread , Salt and Wine ! Check it out to see why and to see why I need the exact same things!


Don't forget to enter my giveaway HERE to start off your fab New Year!!!
Thanks to everyone who has entered so far GOOD LUCK!


I will be back on Monday , see you in 2010!

So from my family to you and yours Wishing everyone Joy , Peace , Love and Prosperity!



(stylist:La Mode)



xoxoNik


9 comments:

  1. I love trench coats! Have a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love trench coats too! My fav is the Christian Dior!!!

    Happy New Years!

    www.thewannabewahm.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in on the trench coats, too. That Theta Mom is deep - loved her message.

    Happy New Year to you and your family! Love the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the burberry trench coat... so cute.

    Awwwww, lovely family picture... happy new year dear and it was lovely meeting you this year. I hope you had a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love trench coats, but don't own one. I am petite, so once I try one on, it just doesn't fit the way I'd like it to fit.

    Lovey family picture! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year. I love the fam picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the follow and note about my family! Your family is beautiful too! As you could tell from my picture I am all about the matching outfits too. Your girls are just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got a new trench coat this winter...loving it!
    you have a good looking family....such pretty girls! Happy New Year! Glad we met!

    ReplyDelete


Personal Shopping/Special Occasions/Gift Services