Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oh Heidi Heidi she just WOWs us!


Hey Everyone,

As the Victoria Secret Fashion show just wrapped up , Heidi just amazes me!! I saw these pics from the Nov 20th 2009 Vicky Secret fashion show before they aired the complete show tonite!

Heidi Klum just had a baby 5 weeks ago!!! OMG how does she look so fabulous already! I had mines 15months ago and I def can't pull these dresses off!





You go girl! we heart Heidi!


Don't forget La Mode's website is up! so check us out and to join our mailing list for fabulous updates, events ,sales & much more mail us at : mailinglist@lamodeconsulting.com!

xoxNikki

8 comments:

  1. She inspires me - she looks hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @1511th omg she does!! I need to loosemy baby fat like asap!!! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Heidi!! My twins are going on 3 1/2 years old - I still can't get rid of those last 10 pounds. They make a big difference when you're only 5' 1''.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Flory absolutely! its so hard isn't it! lol I hope I get to participate in theta mom thursday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is amazing! that she just had a baby weeks ago and she's looking like that! go her!

    ReplyDelete


Personal Shopping/Special Occasions/Gift Services