Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Rachel McAdams

Hey Everyone,

Is it just me or does London get the first dibs on movies nowadays ? Rachel McAdams looked so simply elegant in her Andrew Gn gown she wore at the London premiere of Sherlock Holmes which she starred in and is coming out Christmas Day I believe. I love how her gown is one arm and has just a tad bit if sparkle to it!

This steel gray goddess dress is powerful in that although its simple its just so elegant. The color isn't something we normally see everywhere but I think it works for her!



(image from instyle.com)



I definitely want to see Sherlock Holmes , it looks like something I would enjoy. I might not see it opening day but pretty soon though.What do you guys think of the lovely Ms Rachel McAdams ?




Don't forget to check out my gift favs below , it has information on my upcoming giveaway which i have decided to start after Christmas and will end sometime in Jan :) Another nice gift for a lucky reader to start the new year!


xoxoNikki

12 comments:

  1. I loved this dress on her. Soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not my favorite dress on her, but i still love rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this dress - absolutely stunning! Love the grey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww how cute is your giveaway!

    I love Rachel anyways. The dress is not my fave for her but she still looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. London is where the action is!!! :P We are expecting you over sometime soonn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Guy Ritchie made this movie and he's british..so hey lol. I love her style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's not wow like she normally does, I kinda expected more :(. She's still hot though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Rachel! She is such an amazing actress, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looks stunning! I don't think she gets enough props! She is one of the most beautiful women in hollywood! And a great actress too!

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting in Theta Mom's interview!

    www.thewannabewahm.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Rachel McAdams - but maybe that's because I loved The Notebook so much! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love her dress....but her arm looks a little deflicted in the picture.

    ReplyDelete


Personal Shopping/Special Occasions/Gift Services