Saturday, December 5, 2009

In my shopping cart!


Hey Everyone ,

Sorry for the long pause , it was a busy week plus I was feeling a bit under the weather yesterday. The twins got the cold so you know I definitely got it. La Mode got two interns this week! , so excited for the goodness that will come out of this. I am so happy to announce that my Christmas shopping is DONE! I am thankful that I was able to get 8 of my closest friends and family something. They have been so good to me this year and I would love to say thank you!. Of course with every shopping trip something has to come out of it for me lol.

I am trying to step my shoe game up :) All my shoes seemed to have disappeared. I assume with me moving from MD to NJ as while as during the pregnancy a lot of them got displaced. However, I do need a serious update, so I have decided to get at 2 new pairs of shoes a month for the next 3 months ( where I can afford). Let's just call this an extreme shoe makeover lol , so I have started this month and I bought my first pair from Zappos. Zappos is a bit pricey however they carry sizes 11 , yes I'm a size 11 ( and hope my girls don't wear sz 11) So it is extremely hard to find shoes , DSW and Nine West have some cute ones were I go often. Which brings me to the second pair that I bought , they are having a %30 off your entire purchase be it sale or full price. I took advantage of that and bought a pair of suede pumps with cute pleats in the front. I used to shop the Victoria Secret catalog a coupe of years back and then I stopped for some reason. I already know what next months will look like and they won't be black :).


I noticed that peep toe is everywhere online and in the malls , with some kind of embellishment, ruffle , rosettes etc I love it ! Naturally I love love love ruffles, so that was my first thing that caught my eye!. It was funny because the shoes I picked were blogged about over at the I am styl-ish blog ( her blog is amazing ).


Next in my cart I bought 2 fahsion books one by Tim Guinn and another one called Pocket Stylist by Kendall Karr. I would love to start a library of good and useful books am all about learning , not to mention I love to read!

I didn't do any more shopping for myself as I was all about Holiday shopping ! So their










So how has Christmas Shopping been for you guys ? If you guys have any fab shoes finds or books let me know :)


xoxoNikki

p.s I am still debating about the jacket :)

5 comments:

  1. Those shoes are D-I-V-I-N-E!!! Especially the second pair. Just reading your profile and loving what you do! I love fashion too, but being in Naija kinda limits all the fashion and shopping Orgasms :-(, Thank God for the Internet. Sorry about your cold- you and the girls (Wow! You have live dolls to dress up!!! LOL Can't wait for my turn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shoes! Love the second ones as well. I love frills. Hope you are feeling better! I might have to borrow those books when you're done. I am always looking for something new to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better! Those shoes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are feeling much better and the girls too. Those shoes are cute! Wow1 you have really finished your christmas shopping? wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the comment! =}

    I love the shoes... #2 is my favorite!
    Happy Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete


Personal Shopping/Special Occasions/Gift Services