Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Soul Train Awards 2009.


Hey Everyone,

So after a 2 year hiatus the Soul Train Music Awards is back! I had to record it as I was working. It was taped November 3rd and was aired November 23rd. After watching it I was pleasantly surprised because unlike the AMA's I actually liked a couple of the outfits that I saw. I especially liked Kandi Burruss who looked smashing in the strapless black feathered tube dress and a black jeweled necklace. Its nice to see her out & about despite the sad news of her ex-fiance passing away bac in October.


(image from missexpose.com)

Some other things I enjoyed about the Soul Train Awards was Taraji P Henson and Terrence Howard's hosting performances. Boyz II Men though only 2/4 present I still love them , Trey Songz was amazing as well. Of course I also have to mention that Le Toya Luckett looked sexy in her Herve Leger dress and Robin Thicke looked nice and crisp in his black number :)















(all images from essense.com)




Alright folks wishing you love, peace & souuuuuulllll lol.

La Mode had its first official client meeting and it went fabulous! :) Check out our website. Also to receive fabulous updates on our events , hot sales , trends & much more email us at mailinglist@lamodeconsulting.com.


xoxoNikki

4 comments:

  1. I caught all the highlights on twitter! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I caught the highlights also. Didn't care much for Latoya's hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed the awards show, will look out for it. Yahhh the meeting went well, well done dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. dont care much about latoya's hair either!! can she do something different for 1ce? give up the bangs girl

    ReplyDelete


Personal Shopping/Special Occasions/Gift Services