Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Style Icon Tuesday! - Tia Mowry



Hey Everyone,

From Sister , Sister to The Game! I love Tia ! I think she is super talented and gorgeous! :) She recently got married to Cory Hardict , her boyfriend of 7 years and she looked fabulous! What do you guys think ? I hope they bring the Game back for another season because I loved that show.

( all images gotten from the internet.)











On another note a lot of the holiday floor sets are taking place so I'm defintely going to share some of the new stuff hitting the stores!


xxx

Nikki

1 comment:

  1. I've always been a huge fan of Tia and Tamera. Did you watch Tamera's show on ABC? It was called Roommates. It got canceled after like four episodes though.

    ReplyDelete


Personal Shopping/Special Occasions/Gift Services