Saturday, October 10, 2009

Brief Intermission! "La Mode"

Hey Everyone !!

Firstly , I would just like to say a BIG thank you to my hubby and all my friends who have been so supportive am so grateful for the encouragement.
It is already the end of the weekend and boy did the weekend fly by. I'm currently working on several posts , but the two closer to being done are outerwear for men and boots for the fall. I lovee some of the boots I have been checking out in the magazines and decided to do write about it. However, I decided to write a bit about La Mode's progress, my new business that I'm starting. I am soooo proud to say we will be officially open Nov 1st 2009. It has been so much work , I never quite envisioned that it would be like this. So right now we are on the working hard to bring our clients a polished , clear and professional website. Many many thanks to Dara Osibo who has been keeping up with my countless Skype sessions on discussing the website I am so grateful. La Mode is going to be in full capacity and ready to offer their clients who are local , out of state and even international phenomenal service! I can't wait for potential brides to see the pampering they will receive through our services and even our virtual services. Although La Mode will be officially open Nov 1st , I have already started working with few clients. I just finished working with our first client and she was so open minded and a great spirit. I can't wait to see the pictures in her fabulous outfits for the style thats just right for her!
Just to give you a sneak peek behind the sweepstakes , I will be giving away a $50 American Express gift card away to the person who invites the most friends to join my facebook fan page , follow La Mode on twitter and replies to the sweepstakes posting :) . In these times I think someone will really appreciate that $50 , I know I would :) So be on the lookout everyone , well thats all I have for now folks and will be giving another update mid October!


xx
Niks

2 comments:


Personal Shopping/Special Occasions/Gift Services