Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Easter



Easter is almost here and I cannot wait. The rain has finally stopped, the weather is getting warmer and it's Easter weekend. I am heading home to Cape May where I plan to start the weekend by dying Easter eggs. I love mixing and matching the colors; the deeper and richer the better. Sunday will start with an Easter egg hunt, church and then a trip to the boardwalk to check out the Easter fashions. Friends are joining us for Easter dinner which includes all my favorites; ham, mashed potatoes, corn, blueberry muffins and cheesecake for dessert! After dinner its back to Rowan to prep for my 8am class on Monday.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and HAPPY EASTER!


oxox Emily



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! And mmmm, love cheesecake!

    ReplyDelete


Personal Shopping/Special Occasions/Gift Services