Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Third Eye Blind

Third Eye Blind at Rowan

I’m so excited; one of my favorite bands will be playing at Rowan University this Saturday night. Third Eye Blind, along with opening acts Reel Big Fish and Sean Kingston, will be performing a private concert for Rowan Students Only. I was first in line for my ticket and I hope to be first in line to get into the concert.
My roommate Jackie and I are going to make T-shirts for the event. The front will feature a big red glitter heart with the words “I Love 3eb”. On the back we plan to write the names of some of favorite Third Eye Blind songs.
I have been lucky enough to see this great band in concert several times, but never in a small venue like Rowan. I hope to be right up there in front where I can get some really great pictures.
Have a great week-end everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Personal Shopping/Special Occasions/Gift Services